Lutron PCO-350 CO (Carbon Monoxide) Meter Details
* Two function : CO ( Carbon monoxide ), Temperature.
* CO range : 0 to 1,000 ppm x 1 ppm.
* Temperature. : 0 to 50 ℃,℃/℉
* CO measurement with fast response time.
* High repeatability and high accuracy.
* Pen type, easy to carryout and operation.
* CO function with alarm setting.
* Data hold function for freezing the desired value on display.
* Microprocessor circuit assures maximum possible accuracy, provides special functions and features.
* Auto shut off is available to save battery life.
* Operates from DC 1.5V ( UM4/AAA ) x 4 PCs batteries.
* Durable and compact ABS-plastic housing.
Circuit :Custom one-chip of microprocessor LSI Circuit
Display :LCD size : 28 mm x 19 mm.
Measurement CO( Carbon dioxide ), Temperature
Unit :CO :Temp., ppm :℃, ℉
Temperature Compensation :Automatic temp. compensation for CO measurement.
Sensor Type CO : Thermister, Temperature :Electrochemical
Alarm Setting :For CO measurement only. Data Hold :Freeze the display reading.
Display Sampling Time :Approx. 1 second.
Power off :Auto shut off saves battery life.
Zero :Build in zero button for offsetting the zero value
Operating Temp :0 to 50 ℃.
Operating Humidity :Less than 80% R.H.
Power Supply :DC 1.5 V battery ( UM4/AAA ) x 4 PCs.
Power Current :Approx. DC 4.0 mA.
Weight :194 g/ 0.43 LB.
Dimension :180 x 40 x 40 mm (7.1″ x 1.6″ x 1.6″)