Kyoritsu 2002PA 2000A AC Clamp Meter Details
The Kyoritsu 2002PA is a professional digital clamp meter, with the ability to measure large currents up to 2000A AC. Comprising a 55mm flexible jaw, the Kyoritsu 2002PA allows testing on large cables and, as such, is ideal for the industry professional.
The 2002PA provides a large frequency range of 40Hz to 1kHZ (current measuring range of 0 – 1500A) and allows for output to a chart recorder, in order to record current variations. Safety features are integrated to the clamp meter including a jaw guard, a terminal cover to prevent the incorrect use of terminals and a double insulation protection. Various functions are also present including the data hold function for low lit conditions, a peak hold function to measure current variations as small as 10 milliseconds and a sleep feature to conserve battery power.
Kyoritsu 2002PA Features
- Can measure large AC current up to 2000A.
- 55mm-dia large tear drop shaped jaws.
- Terminal cover to avoid the use of incorrect terminal
- Peak hold function, Data Hold Function, Sleep Function
- Provides a dynamic range of 4000 counts full scale
- Wide frequency range from 40Hz to 1kHz
- Output terminal for long term current monitoring
- Safety design throughout confirming to the following provisions of IEC61010.
Kyoritsu 2002PA Specifications
|AC A||400A (0 – 400A)
±1%rdg±3dgt [50/60Hz] ±2%rdg±3dgt [40Hz – 1kHz] 2000A (0 – 1500A)
±1%rdg±3dgt [50/60Hz] ±3%rdg±3dgt [40Hz – 1kHz] 2000A (1500 – 2000A)
±1%rdg±2dgt [50/60Hz] ±1.5%rdg±3dgt [40Hz – 1kHz]
|DC V||40/400/1000V ±1%rdg±2dgt|
|CONTINUITY BUZZER||buzzer sounds below 50±35Ω|
|CONDUCTOR SIZE||Ø55mm max.|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||40Hz – 1kHz|
DC400mV against AC400A
DC200mV against AC2000A
|SAFETY STANDARD||IEC 61010-1 CAT III 600V , CAT II 1000V
|POWER SOURCE||R6 (AA) (1.5V) × 2|
|DIMENSIONS||247(L) × 105(W) × 49(D)mm|
|INCLUDED ACCESSORIES||7107A (Test leads)
8201 (Output Plug)
9094 (Carrying Case)
R6 (AA) × 2
|OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES||7256 (Output cord)|